About Intent HQ
Our mission is to help organisations have more genuine relationships with their customers by using data and machine learning to understand them on a human level and enable marketing personalisation at scale. We're a well-funded scale-up business, having raised £30m from several notable PE investors. We've had an initial focus in the telecommunications sector, landing some of the world's leading telecoms brands including Verizon and O2.
Our clients typically have tens of millions of customers and billions of interaction events each day. We have developed our platform to handle data at this enormous scale efficiently. Intent HQ is unique because we've focused on understanding customer interaction data. We do the hard-specialised work leaving our clients free to focus on integrating the insight into their business, with one Client seeing an additional £26m annual revenue as a result of using our products and services.
Intent HQ is an exciting place to work, with a workforce of 75-people strong (and growing!), we have teams in London, Barcelona, Portugal and New York who collectively speak over 15 languages!
Ensuring that business strategy, requirements and solution definition are aligned through the application of BA methodology while leading on change management work streams for Intent HQ’s internal and key client-facing programmes to help enable early realisation of benefits.
In this role you will...
- Elicit, analyse, document and validate data and business requirements, user stories and KPIs through internal stakeholders, client workshops and interviews.
- Deconstruct user needs and problem statements into constituent parts for analysis and reconstruction. Separate out what is critical, analyse component parts from all sides and 'reassemble' in order to lead to viable solutions.
- Develop metrics to measure performance and capture baselines to measure against for continuous improvement.
- Create user flows and map business processes, which represent the current structure, the future design, and the implementation roadmap for a product or service.
- Develop visual data representations including graphs, presentations, reports, dashboards and other decision support tools.
- Work with the program and project managers to ensure successful and timely delivery of milestones:
- Identifying data requirements and drafting business cases charters, and other project documentation including RAID logs and stakeholder analysis.
- Show a desire and ability to learn new technologies and share knowledge in a small-medium team environment
- Understand organisational and wider strategic objectives, and ensure that solutions are aligned with key priorities. Be alert to changes in strategic direction and assess the impact of change.
- Engage with client, partner and internal stakeholders to deliver change management workstreams in programmes and strategic projects for national and international clients, as well as internal change/transformation
- Show a propensity to persevere, and the innate capability to effectively influence a variety of stakeholders
- Collaborate with an international team across the EU and the US, ensuring that the wider impact of changes are understood by parallel work streams.
Skills & experience we're looking for...
- Strong analytical background operating with large data sets to identify trends and actionable insights
- Defining and collating business requirements and use cases, translation of business goals into information requirements and presentations
- Experience as a Business Analyst at a technology/consulting company, delivering to enterprise clients
- Customer analytics, AI/ML, systems and/or data background
- Project management experience, project planning, drafting and organising project documentation, identification and documentation of risks, issues and dependencies
- Excellent communication skills, collaborating with cross-functional teams, running client workshops and conducting interviews
- Knowledge of Business Architecture methodology
- Good awareness of Agile methodologies and processes
- Acceptance testing: ensuring appropriate levels of test coverage during acceptance test phase, mapping business requirements to testing scenarios
- Quality reviews and best practice
- Ideally telecommunications sector experience, if not retail, involved in BI or relevant IT programmes
- Experience of change management delivery, including comms and training delivery
- Experience working with JIRA or similar tools
- Proficiency in Excel or other data processing and analytics tools
- Proficiency in charts, pivot tables, dashboards, and creative data presentation
Who we are looking for...
- Clarity - Maturity - Quality.
- Customer first - you have a proactive, “service-first” attitude combined with superior interpersonal, presentation and stakeholder management skills.
- Data, analytics and insight - you understand how clients use and think about these areas including information security, ownership & policy compliance. Hold a strong appreciation for the cutting edge of this industry.
- Solutionist - you lead optimal alignment within the program of client objectives and outcomes, and Intent HQ and partner’s capabilities. You are a pragmatist who sets a very high standard.
- Leadership - you lead by excellent example, nurturing and harnessing the power of the team, inspiring the client to stay true to the program and the vision behind it, and to achieve results that are consistently greater than the sum of their parts. You earn and hold trust and respect with all you work with.
- Methodical - logical, structured and organised in a way that permeates through the programme. Strong judgement of the right level of detail needed to optimise progress.
- Strategic thinker and commercially astute - you are clear thinking, calm, structured and a compelling communicator who understands and competently manages to client's commercial driver.
- Influencer & connector - you are judicious, thoughtful and highly effective in your communications. You can influence stakeholders at the most senior levels in an organisation, are a natural connector of people and are adept at navigating complexity and client politics towards win-win solutions.
- Collaborative - you prioritise the team, information flow and right solution. You maintain an optimal relationship with delivery partners.
- Critical thinking - excellent problem solving and critical thinking- works beyond the noise to keep the programme well informed and progressing efficiently
- Presentation - set and manage a high standard of operation and documentation within the programme, presenting our programme information professionally and thoughtfully
- Adaptable and resilient - has the capability to thrive with the ups and downs of start-up life
Working for Intent HQ, you have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in an environment where you are encouraged to think and act outside traditional methods. We are a growing business with a flat structure meaning everyone is visible and able to make an impact, not just in their own role, but across the business on a daily basis. We promote a collaborative, innovative and sociable culture, oriented towards performance and competitive advantage. Our DNA is made up of flexibility to all staff with a family friendly approach and focus on personal development. We have high expectations and pride ourselves on our cultural standards.
Diversity & Inclusion
Intent HQ is an equal opportunities employer with an ethos of commitment to promoting and practicing diversity, equality and inclusion at work. At IHQ, different perspectives, ideas and experiences are valued and respected, with fair and equal opportunities provided for all.
- Flexible working
- Free breakfast daily (when in the office)
- 26 days holiday (increasing with service)
- Pension scheme
- Income Protection scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training opportunities