About Intent HQ
Our mission is to help organisations have more genuine relationships with their customers by using data and machine learning to understand them on a human level and enable marketing personalisation at scale. We're a well-funded scale-up business, having raised £30m from several notable PE investors. We've had an initial focus in the telecommunications sector, landing some of the world's leading telecoms brands including Verizon and O2.
Our clients typically have tens of millions of customers and billions of interaction events each day. We have developed our platform to handle data at this enormous scale efficiently. Intent HQ is unique because we've focused on understanding customer interaction data. We do the hard-specialised work leaving our clients free to focus on integrating the insight into their business, with one Client seeing an additional £26m annual revenue as a result of using our products and services.
Intent HQ is an exciting place to work, we are very proud to have made our debut on the FT1000 Fastest Growing Companies in Europe for 2022! We have a talented team of circa 100 -people (and growing!), with entities in London, Barcelona, Lisbon and New York and collectively speak over 15 languages!
We are looking for an Analytics Consultant with a passion for finding the true commercial value in data. You will be results-oriented and full of curiosity along with possessing an exceptional ability to adapt, discover, and test new ideas. You are confident in interpreting data and using your insights to help us drive program development and create positive outcomes with our customers. You enjoy finding patterns and opportunities in rich datasets, and using new analytical tools to do so. You are a keen communicator, able to explain your work and connect it to those outcomes.
- Use SQL and related skills to explore customer datasets and identify how the data could be of value to our existing programme while exploring opportunities to use the data to drive new programmes - all so we can deliver strong ROI to our customers
- Use our in-house user-centric customer insight platform to bring those insights alive, while also exploring alternative ways to visualise and present their insights.
- Quickly augment their technical skills in data analytics & data visualisation and develop an understanding of Data Science. You will have the opportunity to work in tandem with a team of applied data scientists and learn how we provide value to our customers using Data Science
- Lead and support the development of our customer strategies and relationships, while building relationships with key customer stakeholders
- You will collaborates with Marketing, Product, Data Science and Sales teams to assure message relevance to targeted audiences
- Analyse campaign results and engagement, inform judgement & make recommendations for new strategies and approaches
- Employ sound critical thinking & problem-solving approaches and bring with proactive solutions to the table
- Communicate clearly & effectively, ensures understanding, establishes credibility with peers & leaders
- Work directly with our client stakeholders to explore and understand their data
- Show your adaptability and creativity - this role is as much about laying new ground for future outcomes as it is about delivering what we already have
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working with SQL and/or related tools to programmatically explore data
- Adaptable - quick to learn new tools and concepts
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal - the ability to tell stories from the data that will resonate with our customer stakeholders
- Passion for solving customer’s problems and delivering strong outcomes
- Proficiency with Spreadsheets & Presentation tools (such as Excel & Powerpoint)
- Experience in integrated, cross-channel communications – strategy, planning, content development, execution
- Experience working in or with marketing teams
- Experience with marketing analytics and research tools helpful
- Telecommunications, retail and/or finance industry experience
- Familiarity with the following tool systems/platform categories:
- Visualization (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Distributed databases and tooling (Spark, Hive, Databricks)
- AWS (S3, EMR)
Diversity & Inclusion
Intent HQ is an equal opportunities employer with an ethos of commitment to promoting and practicing diversity, equality and inclusion at work. At IHQ, different perspectives, ideas and experiences are valued and respected, with fair and equal opportunities provided for all. Our diversity and inclusion efforts have been recognised with us being shortlisted as a finalist for a Women in Tech UK Award, under the Best Tech Employer (51-149 Employees)’ category, an achievement we are very proud of.
Working for Intent HQ, you have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in an environment where you are encouraged to think and act outside traditional methods. We are a growing business with a flat structure meaning everyone is visible and able to make an impact, not just in their own role, but across the business on a daily basis. We promote a collaborative, innovative and sociable culture, oriented towards performance and competitive advantage. Our DNA is made up of flexibility to all staff with a family friendly approach and focus on personal development. We have high expectations and pride ourselves on our cultural standards.
- Flexible working
- Free breakfast daily (when in the office)
- 26 days holiday (increasing with service)
- Pension scheme
- Income Protection with Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Higher than statutory maternity/paternity benefits
- Work socials
- Wellbeing programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training opportunities