About Intent HQ
Our mission is to help organisations have more genuine relationships with their customers by using data and machine learning to understand them on a human level and enable marketing personalisation at scale. We're a well-funded scale-up business, having raised £30m from several notable PE investors. We've had an initial focus in the telecommunications sector, landing some of the world's leading telecoms brands including Verizon and O2.
Our clients typically have tens of millions of customers and billions of interaction events each day. We have developed our platform to handle data at this enormous scale efficiently. Intent HQ is unique because we've focused on understanding customer interaction data. We do the hard-specialised work leaving our clients free to focus on integrating the insight into their business, with one Client seeing an additional £26m annual revenue as a result of using our products and services.
Intent HQ is an exciting place to work, we are very proud to have made our debut on the FT1000 Fastest Growing Companies in Europe for 2022! We have a talented team of circa 100 -people (and growing!), with entities in London, Barcelona, Lisbon and New York and collectively speak over 15 languages!
As a Product Designer, you’ll be a contextual problem solver first and foremost. We imagine the bullet points below are the main focus for your role, but we expect you to bring your own ideas and uncover unexpected pain points we need to solve, so you’ll help us understand what we need to focus on to achieve our goals.
- Lead design and usability discovery for your product line and collaborate with your squad’s Product Manager on concept validation and testing
- Visualise and prototype concepts fast to communicate ideas confidently and collaboratively to professionals from different backgrounds, take feedback and iterate the design
- Prepare, conduct and analyse research on user and buyer needs, turn these into insights into evidence-backed recommendations that help define end-to-end user journeys and inform the design
- Take a wide strategic view of problems, seek multiple inputs and solutions and challenge the thinking of the squad you work with
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working end-to-end through the full Product lifecycle from the commercial proposition with sales, marketing, data science and legal through to execution with UI designers, engineers and quality assurance
- Expertise in transforming complex challenges into simple, elegant solutions
- Demonstrated experience building products that achieve business outcomes, as a Product or UX Designer ideally working for a high growth, tech-led startup or scaleup.
- An understanding of and experience in basic best practices in product / UX design re user research, user testing, UX flows, wireframing and prototyping
- Experience of delivering solutions to product owners and developers in an Agile environment
- Passionate about understanding the customer and creating great digital user experiences
Diversity & Inclusion
Intent HQ is an equal opportunities employer with an ethos of commitment to promoting and practicing diversity, equality and inclusion at work. At IHQ, different perspectives, ideas and experiences are valued and respected, with fair and equal opportunities provided for all. Our diversity and inclusion efforts have been recognised with us being shortlisted as a finalist for a Women in Tech UK Award, under the Best Tech Employer (51-149 Employees)’ category, an achievement we are very proud of.
Working for Intent HQ, you have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in an environment where you are encouraged to think and act outside traditional methods. We are a growing business with a flat structure meaning everyone is visible and able to make an impact, not just in their own role, but across the business on a daily basis. We promote a collaborative, innovative and sociable culture, oriented towards performance and competitive advantage. Our DNA is made up of flexibility to all staff with a family friendly approach and focus on personal development. We have high expectations and pride ourselves on our cultural standards.
- Flexible working
- Free breakfast daily (when in the office)
- 26 days holiday (increasing with service)
- Pension scheme
- Income Protection with Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Higher than statutory maternity/paternity benefits
- Work socials
- Wellbeing programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training opportunities