About Intent HQ
Our mission is to help organisations have more genuine relationships with their customers by using data and machine learning to understand them on a human level and enable marketing personalisation at scale. We're a well-funded scale-up business, having raised £30m from several notable PE investors. We've had an initial focus in the telecommunications sector, landing some of the world's leading telecoms brands including Verizon and O2.
Our clients typically have tens of millions of customers and billions of interaction events each day. We have developed our platform to handle data at this enormous scale efficiently. Intent HQ is unique because we've focused on understanding customer interaction data. We do the hard-specialised work leaving our clients free to focus on integrating the insight into their business, with one Client seeing an additional £26m annual revenue as a result of using our products and services.
Intent HQ is an exciting place to work, we are very proud to have made our debut on the FT1000 Fastest Growing Companies in Europe for 2022! We have a talented team of circa 100 -people (and growing!), with entities in London, Barcelona, Lisbon and New York and collectively speak over 15 languages!
Reporting to the Financial Controller as part of a central finance team, the Senior Accounts Assistant will primarily support the Accounts Payable and Payroll function of this fast-growing software business. This is a hybrid working role based in Central London (2 days in the office per week).
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Preparation of payrolls for review by Financial Controller
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Coordination with and support for procurement function
- Completion of supplier onboarding forms and related reporting
- Ad-hoc analysis
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Teamwork and commitment to improving processes
- Minimum of 5 years in Accounts Assistant or Accounts Payable role, with a strong focus on processing and coding invoices and expenses
- Exposure to running payroll or liaising with outsourced payroll provider. Overseas payroll experience beneficial but not required.
- Strong understanding of double entry bookkeeping
- Xero experience desirable
- Ideally AAT qualified, minimum of grade C or equivalent in Maths and English GCSE
Diversity & Inclusion
Intent HQ is an equal opportunities employer with an ethos of commitment to promoting and practicing diversity, equality and inclusion at work. At IHQ, different perspectives, ideas and experiences are valued and respected, with fair and equal opportunities provided for all. Our diversity and inclusion efforts have been recognised with us winning a Women in Tech UK Award, for Best Tech Employer (51-149 Employees)’ category, an achievement we are very proud of.
Working for Intent HQ, you have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in an environment where you are encouraged to think and act outside traditional methods. We are a growing business with a flat structure meaning everyone is visible and able to make an impact, not just in their own role, but across the business on a daily basis. We promote a collaborative, innovative and sociable culture, oriented towards performance and competitive advantage. Our DNA is made up of flexibility to all staff with a family friendly approach and focus on personal development. We have high expectations and pride ourselves on our cultural standards.
- Flexible working
- Free breakfast daily (when in the office)
- 26 days holiday (increasing with service)
- Pension scheme
- Income Protection with Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Higher than statutory maternity/paternity benefits
- Work socials
- Wellbeing programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training opportunities