About Intent HQ
Our mission is to help organisations have more genuine relationships with their customers by using data and machine learning to understand them on a human level and enable marketing personalisation at scale. We're a well-funded scale-up business, having raised £30m from several notable PE investors. We've had an initial focus in the telecommunications sector, landing some of the world's leading telecoms brands including Verizon and O2.
Our clients typically have tens of millions of customers and billions of interaction events each day. We have developed our platform to handle data at this enormous scale efficiently. Intent HQ is unique because we've focused on understanding customer interaction data. We do the hard-specialised work leaving our clients free to focus on integrating the insight into their business, with one Client seeing an additional £26m annual revenue as a result of using our products and services.
Intent HQ is an exciting place to work, we are very proud to have made our debut on the FT1000 Fastest Growing Companies in Europe for 2022! We have a talented team of circa 100 -people (and growing!), with entities in London, Barcelona, Lisbon and New York and collectively speak over 15 languages!
We are looking for a strong Product Manager to join our innovative & evolving team. This exciting role, with potential for growth, will include overseeing at least three cross-functional squads each with POs. You will own the platform including data exfiltration, privacy processing, ingestion, model training, inference, profile & visualisation card configuration, user centric data storage, exports, API access.
- Overseeing minimum of three cross functional squads
- Data exfiltration
- Privacy Processing
- User Centric data storage
- API access
- Profile & visualisation card configuration
- Collaborate with team
What we’re looking for:
- Seasoned PM (3+ years in role, has managed multiple squads, exposure to strategic decision making at VP level, experience making product decisions at Head Of level)
- Technical profile (development AND data science experience, ideally background in either, understands and can contribute to platform architecture decisions on conceptual level)
- Has worked on data-heavy B2B platform products, ideally enterprise clients or some mix of product offering / bespoke offering
- Ideally has led a platform product through periods of change rather than just iterating status quo
- Has worked in mature corporate structures that contain PMs, POs, Project/Program Mgrs with reporting needs (ideally has also worked with startups or at least 'grown up' startups rather than just corporates)
- Understands data flows (ingestion, pipelines, privacy-safe handling, data storage)
Diversity & Inclusion
Intent HQ is an equal opportunities employer with an ethos of commitment to promoting and practicing diversity, equality and inclusion at work. At IHQ, different perspectives, ideas and experiences are valued and respected, with fair and equal opportunities provided for all. Our diversity and inclusion efforts have been recognised with us being shortlisted as a finalist for a Women in Tech UK Award, under the Best Tech Employer (51-149 Employees)’ category, an achievement we are very proud of.
Working for Intent HQ, you have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in an environment where you are encouraged to think and act outside traditional methods. We are a growing business with a flat structure meaning everyone is visible and able to make an impact, not just in their own role, but across the business on a daily basis. We promote a collaborative, innovative and sociable culture, oriented towards performance and competitive advantage. Our DNA is made up of flexibility to all staff with a family friendly approach and focus on personal development. We have high expectations and pride ourselves on our cultural standards.
- Flexible working
- Free breakfast daily (when in the office)
- 26 days holiday (increasing with service)
- Pension scheme
- Income Protection with Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Higher than statutory maternity/paternity benefits
- Work socials
- Wellbeing programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training opportunities