About Intent HQ
Our mission is to help organisations have more genuine relationships with their customers by using data and machine learning to understand them on a human level and enable marketing personalisation at scale. We're a well-funded scale-up business, having raised £30m from several notable PE investors. We've had an initial focus in the telecommunications sector, landing some of the world's leading telecoms brands including Verizon and O2.
Our clients typically have tens of millions of customers and billions of interaction events each day. We have developed our platform to handle data at this enormous scale efficiently. Intent HQ is unique because we've focused on understanding customer interaction data. We do the hard-specialised work leaving our clients free to focus on integrating the insight into their business, with one Client seeing an additional £26m annual revenue as a result of using our products and services.
Intent HQ is an exciting place to work, we are very proud to have made our debut on the FT1000 Fastest Growing Companies in Europe for 2022! We have a talented team of circa 100 -people (and growing!), with entities in London, Barcelona, Lisbon and New York and collectively speak over 15 languages!
The Intent HQ Sales team is fast growing and is the engine for sales talent with diverse and motivated individuals that consistently deliver profitable growth. We are a dynamic, international team that brings excitement to the sales floor every day. We connect Internet HQ customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and deliver faster digital transformation and business value. An innovative, flexible, and award-winning working environment that enables and empowers our team to perform at their very best. In your role within the team, you will build direct relationships with customers while working with channel partners to maximise new sales opportunities within your territory. You will manage all aspects of the full sales cycle to help customers reach their business goals.
- Driving new business at Telco’s and Cable companies, as well as fostering your account base
- Generate new logo business communications service providers - CSPs
- Engage new prospects at Executive level in a consultative solution sell, understanding and matching customer needs and objectives to our product set and proposition. You will position and sell the Intent HQ AI insights
- You will seek to understand our customers’ business challenges and advise on the value derived from our solutions to address their pains and opportunities
- You will become a trusted advisor to help our customers with their immediate needs, as well as their long-term goals
- You will accurately forecast your monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue streams; driving growth in your account base
- Work closely with pre-sales, project and product management colleagues to ensure opportunities are properly scoped and are aligned with our product; offering the best value for clients
- You will demonstrate a strong ability to cope with both technical, marketing and business topics and environments. You can advise and help your customer jointly build business cases to deliver the maximum value from our engagements. Drive negotiations with commercial astuteness and being familiarity with contractual/legal terms
What we’re looking for:
- Goal-oriented and motivated by performance rewards
- You have 5+ years of experience in solution selling complex software or managed services solutions to large CSP customers
- Experience selling to CMO, CISSO is desirable
- You have 2+ years’ experience in the customer data analytics space
- Seek to achieve and can demonstrate where you have exceeded annual sales goals with a highly motivated "hunter spirit"
- A love for AI and ability to tap into technology
- You have experience in agile working environments and are adaptable, resilient, able to thrive within the ups and downs of a fast-growing start-up
- A history of career progression and desire for professional development
- Experience owning the full sales cycle (prospecting, validating, negotiating, and closing the sale)
- Engage in active listening to identify customers’ pain and help them derive the value and potential impact of a timely solution
- Phenomenal communication/presentation skills
- Flexible and resilient problem solver; our strongest teammates have a sense of urgency to resolve issues
- Thrive in a team environment and enjoy sharing ideas and best practices
- Take pride in your positive, upbeat energy
- Experience using digital selling tools such as HubSpot
- Experience working in a product focused SaaS/Platform business
- You are confident navigating at Exec levels in large Telco’s
- You have experience implementing successful sales strategy transforming identified pain points into innovative solutions
- You have an ability to structure your own business KPIs, targets and account plans
- You are able to deliver reporting (pipeline, forecast, win-loss ratio)
- Pega & Adobe systems experience is desirable
Diversity & Inclusion
Intent HQ is an equal opportunities employer with an ethos of commitment to promoting and practicing diversity, equality and inclusion at work. At IHQ, different perspectives, ideas and experiences are valued and respected, with fair and equal opportunities provided for all. Our diversity and inclusion efforts have been recognised with us winning a Women in Tech UK Award, under the Best Tech Employer (51-149 Employees)’ category, an achievement we are very proud of.
Working for Intent HQ, you have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in an environment where you are encouraged to think and act outside traditional methods. We are a growing business with a flat structure meaning everyone is visible and able to make an impact, not just in their own role, but across the business on a daily basis. We promote a collaborative, innovative and sociable culture, oriented towards performance and competitive advantage. Our DNA is made up of flexibility to all staff with a family friendly approach and focus on personal development. We have high expectations and pride ourselves on our cultural standards.
- Flexible working
- 20 days holiday + federal days
- 401k Safe Harbour
- Life Insurance
- Healthcare, Dental and Visual plans
- Macbook Pro
- Training opportunities